We understand that not everyone wants to commit to making a gift in their will or estate.
That is why many people prefer the increased flexibility that a beneficiary designation provides. With beneficiary designations, you are able to make an impactful contribution to Honor Flight Chicago by using:
- IRAs and other retirement plans
- Life insurance policies
It takes only three, simple steps to make this type of gift. Here’s how to name Honor Flight Chicago as a beneficiary:
- Contact your retirement plan administrator, insurance company, bank or financial institution for a change-of-beneficiary form.
- Decide what percentage (1 to 100) you would like us to receive and name us, along with the percentage you chose, on the beneficiary form.
- Return the completed form to your plan administrator, insurance company, bank or financial institution.
- Contact Honor Flight Chicago’s administrative office at 773-227-VETS (8387) for additional information on beneficiary designations and how they can help support Honor Flight Chicago with our mission.
- Talk to your financial or legal advisor to learn what assets will or will not trigger taxable income when paid to a beneficiary.
- If you name Honor Flight Chicago in your plans, please use our legal name and federal tax ID.
Legal Name: Honor Flight Chicago
Address: 9701 W Higgins Road, Suite 310 Rosemont, IL 60018-4703
Federal Tax ID Number: 26-1978570
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. Please consult an attorney or tax advisor for such advise.