No one ever wants to forget this day – and what better way to bring back memories than looking at photos?
Through the efforts of our professional photographers, supplemented by the guardians, volunteers and veterans, we are able to post thousands of photos for each flight. And the best news is that you can download these for your own use at no cost! The following guidelines will help you through the process:
- Click the “View Photos” button below. A new window will open accessing the Honor Flight Chicago photo albums.
- For 2017 flights, click on the picture above the date of your flight. For flights prior to 2017, you will first need to access the appropriate Galleries icon and then click on the picture above the date of your flight.
- You can now view the photos from your flight. When you see a photo you want to print or save, click on it so it is the only photo you are viewing.
- Now hover your mouse over the upper left corner of the photo and a menu will appear.
- Click on Download and then Original (meaning full resolution image).
- Click on Save.
- Follow the prompts to save the image to the file folder of your choice.
- Repeat this process for each photo you want to download.